#1 xalakibaniou

xalakibaniou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Calculators:
    FX880P FX3650

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:37 PM

I own a Casio FX880P and i am looking for navigation. Particularly i want program which you input latitude and longitude for departure and destinatino (le.g lat=60.30 or -60.30 - is for South lat and + for North equvalent is for East and West longitude) and the program outputs the mercator distance in nautical miles and the course in degrees which should be followed. (e.g Course=090). I know there is such a program because someone else owner of a casio fx880p was running this program but unfortunately it was locked with an password which he didn't know? :blink: This program can also be known as rhumb line or mercator sailing. If someone knows where i can fing such a program i would really appreciate. It is very vital for my job. I have also downloaded many programs and tranferred some of them to the casio but none seems to fit me besides they are written in spanish.

Thanks for listening me...

#2 huhn_m

huhn_m

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1957 posts
  • Interests:Assembler(!!!)
    Computers and Programming
    Operating Systems
    Programmable Calculators
    Maths and everything arround it

• Calculators:
    FX-82SX / AFX 2.0+ (ROM 1.03) / FX 1.0+ (ROM 1.03)

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:53 PM

you can make a backup of his calculator with the PC and send it to me.
I can tell you the password if you send me the backup. (if it works the same way as with the 9850 calcs)

#3 xalakibaniou

xalakibaniou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Calculators:
    FX880P FX3650

Posted 18 October 2005 - 10:16 PM

Thanks for your interest but i am afraid i can't send you a backup of his calculator as he lives somewhere in Philippines and I live in Greece :lol: Anyway I will keep on looking for such a program but i am afraid it is very difficult.Besides I think that FX880P is very rare at least here in Greece cos i was looking to find it 3 months and at last i found one and only peace for which i paid appr. 330 Euro includind the serial cable for connecting to a PC. As long as i don't find such a program i am looking for this calculator is useless for me. But anyway is still a good peace for collectors i think ;)

#4 Guest_Yoroen_*

Guest_Yoroen_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:23 AM

Check out Yoroen's Page, it has a Casio program on it which can do both of your tasks. I am not sure if it is in english language available.

#5 Guest_Fred_*

Guest_Fred_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2008 - 07:24 PM

Contact Licio Maciel at liciomaciel AT terra.com.br he has his own program for Navigation to use with the FX-880P.

Good Luck,

Fred.

I own a Casio FX880P and i am looking for navigation. Particularly i want program which you input latitude and longitude for departure and destinatino (le.g lat=60.30 or -60.30 - is for South lat and + for North equvalent is for East and West longitude) and the program outputs the mercator distance in nautical miles and the course in degrees which should be followed. (e.g Course=090). I know there is such a program because someone else owner of a casio fx880p was running this program but unfortunately it was locked with an password which he didn't know? :blink: This program can also be known as rhumb line or mercator sailing. If someone knows where i can fing such a program i would really appreciate. It is very vital for my job. I have also downloaded many programs and tranferred some of them to the casio but none seems to fit me besides they are written in spanish.

#6 Sabri

Sabri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-850P & FX-880P

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:22 AM

Thanks for your interest but i am afraid i can't send you a backup of his calculator as he lives somewhere in Philippines and I live in Greece :lol: Anyway I will keep on looking for such a program but i am afraid it is very difficult.Besides I think that FX880P is very rare at least here in Greece cos i was looking to find it 3 months and at last i found one and only peace for which i paid appr. 330 Euro includind the serial cable for connecting to a PC. As long as i don't find such a program i am looking for this calculator is useless for me. But anyway is still a good peace for collectors i think ;)

dear I have made a machine like FA 6. That can record the programs into the PC and from PC to Calculator FX 880P in text and audio format. It is very easy to use. I can crack passwords of all type from the said calculator. If any one interested please contact me via email. My mail address is sabri308 AT gmail.com, and sabri_308 AT yahoo.com. I am Ahmad Khan Sabri living in Rawalpindi Pakistan. thanks

#7 Guest_ellis_*

Guest_ellis_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:14 AM

Contact Licio Maciel at liciomaciel AT terra.com.br he has his own program for Navigation to use with the FX-880P.

Good Luck,

Fred.

please help to find of that unit casio fx 880p because im interested of that unit (email me at e_bhong AT yahoo.com.ph)

#8 Guest_emamul kayes_*

Guest_emamul kayes_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:46 PM

I'm using it since 10 years. I have the program. I want to buy, if anyone could tell me where it is available. pls give information to kayes_4848 AT yahoo.com
thanks
kayes
saudi arabia

#9 kucalc

kucalc

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Interests:Programming: C/C++, Fortran, LISP, COBOL 85 Standard, PHP, x86 and SH3 Assembly

Computer graphics

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G / fx-7400G Plus / Algebra FX 2.0+ / fx-9770G / CFX-9850G / CFX-9850GB+ / TI-89 / TI-nSpire

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

Wait a sec. So you have the program and have been using it for 10 years, but now wanna buy the program? Or the calculator?

#10 Guest_joben_*

Guest_joben_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:53 PM

hello,

who is willing to sell their casio fx 880p
i am an interested buyer, i knw it is
already a vintage but i hope you can help me,
this will b a big help for my job.. tnx a lot
just send me a mail at joben_osm12 AT yahoo.com
it is also good f their is a manual and it is
programmed already for navigation.. :rolleyes:

#11 Guest_Ray_*

Guest_Ray_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:35 AM

#12 Guest_Ray_*

Guest_Ray_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:51 AM

Hi i think i have all the programs you require. I have astronomical, deadreckoning,harmonic analysis etc for te 880p. Zend me email at golfreeman AT gmail.com

Greets freeman

#13 Guest_fernando soto_*

Guest_fernando soto_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hi i think i have all the programs you require. I have astronomical, deadreckoning,harmonic analysis etc for te 880p. Zend me email at golfreeman AT gmail.com

Greets freeman

I am interesting in your program send me to email navalfs AT hotmail.com please thanks

#14 Guest_safeer ahmed_*

Guest_safeer ahmed_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:37 AM

#15 Thampan

Thampan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    fx88op

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:29 PM

hello,

#16 Thampan

Thampan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    fx88op

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:41 PM

I have 880p casio for sale

#17 Guest_naldy urbe_*

Guest_naldy urbe_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:23 AM

how much you sell you fx-880p
i want to know the cost and im interest for your unit if in good condition

#18 Guest_Guest_S.Thampan_*_*

Guest_Guest_S.Thampan_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:58 PM

500$

#19 Guest_ersin_*

Guest_ersin_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:02 PM

500$

I sell Casio FX880-P ... Very very good condition from TURKEY

Mail : moonlight_ersin AT hotmail.com

#20 Guest_chok_*

Guest_chok_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:36 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hello,

mabuhay!
i have casio FX 880P and manualbook its already programmed for land surveying (all kinds of surveying) :rolleyes:

#21 Guest_Guest_Jen_*

Guest_Guest_Jen_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:09 PM

Hi xalakibaniou,

You maybe interested looking at these websites specializing in programming CASIO 880p including pocket pc, palm, nokia phones, window phones, etc.

http://www.omarsoft.com
http://www.omarsoft.org

Hope it helps,

Jen

#22 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

Hey guys,
I am new on this forum and I own Fx 880P and I need some STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS programs for it.
Do you guys happen to know where can i find that kind of programs?
Thanks
Alex - Canada

#23 Guest_ahmed_*

Guest_ahmed_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:42 PM

i have reset my calculator and i want some programs for finding distance horizontel z vertical and slope .
if u have these so i kindly request to say me about it my email adrees is khalil1965 AT gmail.com

#24 Guest_raj_sahib_*

Guest_raj_sahib_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

Greets freeman

rkalid64 AT yahoo.com

#25 Guest_superchief_*

Guest_superchief_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

mabuhay!
i have casio FX 880P and manualbook its already programmed for land surveying (all kinds of surveying) :rolleyes:

#26 Guest_superchief_*

Guest_superchief_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

mabuhay!

hi chok,

tol, were did you get the surveying programs? can you help me with this? i have the old FX880P. thanks!
here's my email superchief_2 AT yahoo.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users