Griffen25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Calculators:
    fx - 9860G AU

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:31 AM

Yeah, thanks for clicking
i've had my Casio 9860G AU, for awhile now. about 1 and ? years. But this is the first time that i've decided to actually put some notes on it. I tried to handwrite them, but after 30minutes i gave up.
i have exams comming soon, i was wondering if anyone could give me a step by step on adding some notes onto my calculator via the computer :) thanks that would really be helping me out alot, since i'm already so stressed from my exams :banghead:

P.S. I have FA-124, and i can connect to the computer (just dont know how to add). Also, i'm incrediably noobie :blink: at this whole thing, extra detail will not go unappreciated.

thank you.
Ian :rolleyes:

#2 kucalc

kucalc

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Interests:Programming: C/C++, Fortran, LISP, COBOL 85 Standard, PHP, x86 and SH3 Assembly

Computer graphics

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G / fx-7400G Plus / Algebra FX 2.0+ / fx-9770G / CFX-9850G / CFX-9850GB+ / TI-89 / TI-nSpire

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:49 AM

Well, you can download my TXTREAD application. Look around the UCF File Sharing area, go to fx-9860 Addins and you'll find it.

Refer to this tutorial to learn how to download a add-in to your calculator: http://casiokingdom....C...wpage&pid=8

To put TXT files onto your calculator, you would do the same thing as transferring a add-in, except switch File Types to All Files (*.*) and search for you text file. The filename of your textfile can be only 8 letters long before the dot and all have to be uppercase.

Ex:

ABCDEFGH.TXT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users